Enter for a chance to win a copy of One Good Favor.
When Evan Marshall’s beloved horse dies right smack dab in the middle of rodeo season, he’s not only emotionally crushed but in danger of losing his ranking and a trip to the national finals. What's a cowboy without a horse to do? Buy a replacement, of course. After spending his accumulated winnings on a quarter horse named Gus, Evan discovers that he got far more than he bargained for.
See official contest rules below.
One Good Favor
Official Contest Rules:
1. No Purchase Necessary. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Submittal of entry constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. How to Enter. Complete the entry form below. Alternate method of entry: If you can't see the entry form or can't get it to work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the contest deadline, December 13, 2017, with the following items: 1) first and last name; 2) your email address.
3. Winning. Five winners will be randomly selected to win an electronic copy of One Good Favor in their choise of formats including .pdf, .epub, and .prc (.prc works with Amazon Kindle.) The winners' names will be announced on December 15, 2017 on the contest page at jllangley.com and notified by email. Prizes will be emailed to the address provided on the entry form. J.L. Langley is not responsible for incorrectly submitted addresses. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Conditions. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Five winners will each win an electronic copy of One Good Favor. Contest is open internationally. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. Entrants’ email addresses will be used for contest only and will not be shared or sold.
5. Liability. By participating in this contest, you accept all risk and consequences of such entry and participation. J.L. Langley is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of any entrants. Should it be discovered that an entrant has engaged in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of these Official Rules, the entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to this contest.
© J.L. Langley 2017