Enter for a chance to win a copy of My Fair Captain.
In celebration of the re-release of My Fair Captain, I will be giving away 5 ebook copies.
Winners will be announced on the day of release, May 29, 2018.
to the Winners:
See official contest rules below.
Official Contest Rules:
1. No Purchase Necessary. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Submittal of entry constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. How to Enter. Complete the entry form below. Alternate method of entry: If you can't see the entry form or can't get it to work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the contest deadline, May 25, 2018, with the following items: 1) first and last name; 2) your email address.
3. Winning. Five winners will be randomly selected to win an electronic copy of My Fair Captain in their choise of formats including .pdf, .epub, and .mpbi (.mobi works with Amazon Kindle.) The winners' names will be announced on May 25, 2017 on the contest page at jllangley.com and notified by email. Prizes will be emailed to the address provided on the entry form. J.L. Langley is not responsible for incorrectly submitted addresses. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Conditions. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Five winners will each win an electronic copy of My Fair Captain. Contest is open internationally. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. Entrants’ email addresses will be used for contest only and will not be shared or sold.
5. Liability. By participating in this contest, you accept all risk and consequences of such entry and participation. J.L. Langley is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of any entrants. Should it be discovered that an entrant has engaged in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of these Official Rules, the entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to this contest.